Eastern Freestyle 2023 Schedule, Event Information, Registration, and Results
Click on the next to the events for online registration. Please find a description of event codes at the bottom of the page.
|Date||Series||Event||Location||Base||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
- Click on event codes for results
- M = Moguls
- D = Dual Moguls
- H = Half Pipe
- A = Aerials
- S = Slopestyle
- B = Big Air
- X = Skier Cross
- Cost is per event entered
Multi events per day cost is "cost for 1st event"-" additional cost for 2nd event"
- A = ECS competitors only, requires USSA Competitor/Rookie License, scored to USSA points list
- B = EQS Competitors only, requires USSA Competitor, Rookie or Youth License, scored to Eastern Freestyle Points List
- O = Open to all, requires USSA Competitor/Rookie License, scored to USSA points list
- USSA = One must qualify for competition in these events (criteria for qualification in USSA Competition Guide), requires USSA Competitor/Rookie License, scores to USSA points list
- FIS/USSA = One must qualify and be at a minimum age* in order to participate in these events (criteria for qualification in USSA Competition Guide), requires USSA Competitor/Rookie License, scores to USSA and FIS points list
- *The FIS competition year is July 1st – June 30th of the following year. In order to compete in international competitions of Moguls, Aerials and Halfpipe (except children’s competitions) a competitor must have reached his 14th birthday and to compete in Ski Cross and the World Cup or World Championships level, a competitor must have reached his 15th birthday before the end of the calendar year (January 1st – December 31st) in question. The right to compete starts at the beginning of the competition year (July 1st) even if the competitor has not yet reached their 14th birthday for Moguls, Aerials and Halfpipe or 15th birthday for Ski Cross and World Cup or World Championships at that time.